Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SUMMER...

went by faster than any other in recent memory. This was the first summer in 11 years where I was not dealing with an infant or being pregnant...it was soooo nice and made it easy to play. Both Anika and Taryn were able to go visit my parents in Minnesota each at a different times so they will be missing from certain pictures.

Well lets start with the 4th of July.

This little community parade we attend is always a great way to celebrate the holiday.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So I went to 4th of July at the beach only 1 time in my life and made a promise to myself that I would never ever do that again. Well that is true unless you are invited to Monarch. It was an amazing event...one of my most favorite 4ths ever. Easy to park....a huge deal, and as an added bonus we got to hang out with
fun friends and eat amazing food.
Photobucket

What a bonus it was to have so many of Anika's BFFs there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now this will be a summer never to forget for Josh. He was one with the ocean and it started this day. He got on that boogie board and never got off. It was magical for Joe to see his boy fall in love with the ocean. I always dreamed he would find that magic on a football field but what can I say. I married a surfer :)
It must be in the Genes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Way to go Josh!!!!!


I need to post a picture of the large friend we found that day. Yes that is a sand crab.
I have never seen any close to as big as this guy.
Photobucket

I love the 4th!!!

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker