Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2 YEARS OLD....

Today!!!!

I get to celebrate her birthday and the fact that my blog is finally all caught up, Yeah!!!!

My little artist. This was done with nail polish and on Daddy's watch...I am just saying.
She shares her birthday with my Mommy who is an amazing artist so I should not really be surprised.
Photobucket

We got together at the park to celebrate her big day.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh my sweet Shea, we love you so much and are so glad you surprised us.

It is so fun to see the older kids with her because they think she is the cutest thing ever. I promised them that they were all cute like her once and they just cannot wrap their heads around that fact.....you were kiddos :) time just flies bye too fast.

1 comment:

Ali said...

She is adorable. I love those pictures of her and the cake! TWO! Congratulations...here's to a great year of TWO:)


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker