Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SPRING....

We had a lovely Easter!

Photobucket


Photobucket

This girl loves her stuff animals.
Photobucket

and Easter Egg hunts.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Great Grandma came for a visit which we always enjoy so much.
Photobucket

Taryn's Birthday the big #9
Photobucket


She grabbed her BFF and we did a girls night out. I love that her Mom is also one of BFFs:) Cheesecake Factory, Shopping and Nails....so fun!
Photobucket

Discovery Science Center was awesome in Spring with BUBBLES!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent a day in L.A. to watch the USC spring scrimmage.
It was such a great event to take the whole family to.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Bryce had a super cool 4th Monster Truck Birthday at Chuck E Cheeses.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was one Happy Boy.
I have seen a big change in Bryce since he turned 4.
He wants to be a good boy and has really been a lot easier....thank goodness.
Photobucket

He asks me to buy these things every single time I am in Target with him. I always say NO!!! I think they are so gross. A dream finally came true when some friends brought them over as a snack. A boy in Heaven :)
Photobucket
I also want to mention that Josh did Spring Basketball. I have no pics but he loved it a lot better than soccer. He is still so cute to watch play team sports...he gets a little lost in the crowd but as long as he is having fun I am good.

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker