Tuesday, September 27, 2011

END OF AN ERA....

in School for Anika.

In our district 5th grade is your last year for elementary...too early.
She had a lot of fun her last few months and worked really hard. Here are some highlights of her last months as a little kid.

Colonial Days
Photobucket

She also had a story she wrote with her good friends performed at an assembly for the whole school...so cool.
Photobucket

Piano recital... she has been my only kid who has begged to take lessons although that did not start until this year so I have hope for the others.
Photobucket


Open house is always so fun. We were blessed with incredible teachers this year.
I think our best ones yet and I am so grateful for all they do!!!!
Photobucket
1st grade with Mrs. Schwartz
Photobucket

Photobucket

3rd grade with Miss Purcell
Photobucket

Photobucket

5th grade with Mrs. LeFever
Photobucket

My elementary school graduate. Good Job Annie!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My future students. I am expecting a A in art out of the little one....
never a dull moment.
Photobucket

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker