Monday, September 26, 2011

SO LONG OVERDUE...

Life has been wonderfully busy, so busy that I have completely neglected my blog for too long. It is time to ignore the laundry, the cleaning and the children :) This is our family journal and I am totally blowing it. So no more excuses and distractions...this is the week for me to catch up, so here goes...

I need to rewind all the way back to FEBRUAURY.


Joe was able to experience I-Fly. He said it was amazing and it sure looked that way.


Photobucket


Photobucket

I like this way better than ever having him jump out of a plane.
Photobucket

Both girls were in the school play this year together which made it so much fun.
My two cute Dudettes
Photobucket

Now for the tale of Anika's 11th birthday. This was cake #1 which we never did eat.

Photobucket

This year she wanted to do a mall scavenger hunt because she had already been to a few and they were so much fun. I will also say that it was a fun and easy party to plan. The day of the event I grabbed her from school and headed to the mall. She seemed excited but was on the quiet side. Well, in route I get a call from Joe telling me that one of the girls would not be able to attend because she did not want to get sick. WHAT? I had no idea what he was talking about. He proceeded to tell me that the Mom was concerned because Anika had thrown up at school. At this point we were in the mall parking lot and I flipped around. Uh Anika when were you going to tell me this? I guess it was about 5 minutes before the bell rang when the poor thing tossed her cookies right on the floor in the classroom. Now she still wanted to do the party and was very passionate in her cause. I decided it would be a better idea to reschedule. I am certainly glad we did because she ended up with a fever that night and had strep.

So here are the photos from our 2nd attempt....it was tons of fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anika has lots of great friends and they had tons of fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think that is it for February.
I had a birthday that month as well but no need to go into details about that one :)

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

You continue to be way up there on my "fun mom that I wish I had been" list!! Your kids are blessed!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker