Thursday, April 9, 2009

SHE'S ALREADY ...

7

Taryn was my littlest baby. She surprised us 3 weeks early and only weighed 5 lbs 1 oz. It made me so nervous at how smalll she was but luckily she grew quickly and became my most squeezable and plump baby.

Photobucket

I am now following the pattern of this brilliant friend of mine and doing birthday parties every other year. The year we do not do a party we do a family party and some sort of fun activity. My Taryn loves animals and we decided to go the San Diego Wild Animal Park.

Photobucket

The park is beautiful and huge. I got the workout of my life pushing the stroller around with all the hills. Overall, the day was perfect and hopefully it is a birthday she will always remember.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We loved feeding the lorikeets
Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course the butterfly exhibit was amazing
Photobucket


Photobucket

There was a cute kids play area with dress up
Photobucket

We finished off our wonderful day with cupcakes, yum!!!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Taryn, we love you!!!

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker