Sunday, April 19, 2009

EASTER 09...

this will be a recap of our last weeks activities. Easter is all about having egg hunts.
Photobucket
(Heather, doesn't this little girl look like she could be Paige's Sister)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who does not enjyoy coloring eggs? The kids could not get enough. I had each of them do 5 and well that is not enough so instead of doing 2 dozen
I think I need to go to 4 and finally make myself learn how to do deviled eggs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was shocked when Joe asked me why it was that the Easter bunny always hides the baskets at our house, what!!! I guess the bunny never did that in their house growing up but in ours that is always what he did and it was so much fun to go searching for it as well as the eggs. Our Easter bunny will always hide the baskets!!

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Easter Day was perfect! Church was wonderful! Then we had our family over for a yummy dinner and of course one more egg hunt.
Photobucket

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker