Monday, April 27, 2009

BABY BARGAINS...

at the Ladera Ranch Community Garage Sale. It seemed as though close to 1 in 10 houses participated which was perfect because you see, I needed a lot of stuff for our baby Popcorn as we have named him/her. I really was thinking our family was complete so I have gotten rid of most things as Bryce has been growing out of them. Luckily I kept the crib, I have an infant car seat and my most favorite thing The Baby Bjorn. With this being our last baby for sure (I have already signed the paperwork for... you know) I do not want to invest loads of money to buy stuff that only this child will ever have. Also, so much of these things you only use for a small amount of time but they are all life savers during those times.



I spent a grand total of $70.00 which is a great deal for this gem alone…
So cute, I love it!!!
Photobucket



And for all of this.



but wait…

Photobucket


This was everything I came home with.

Photobucket

$70.00 for all of it!

Yeah for garage sales!!!!

It is funny because a few of these items were the exact same kind I owned before.
Also if any of you want to sell a baby swing, the kind that swings both ways let me know, that is the last thing I want to make sure I have.





.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Dibs, I'll toatally pay you $70 for everything when you're done with it...assuming things go as planned at some point. I'm so glad you got that adorable bag!

Sheryl said...

Oh my goodness! You mean garage sales in Ladera Ranch! the baby bag totally rocks. You do have great things. Congrats baby!

Kris said...

That is AWESOME!! Great job bargain hunting! Have a great day :) !

Caroline Haring said...

I have a swing you can have for free. I'll take pictures of it and send them to you tomorrow if you'd like. Just let me know - my email is cawi9@hotmail.com. Good job on your yard sale score. I've got that frog jumper and it's a lifesaver!

Susannah said...

Are you freakin kidding me??? No way, that is awesome! I wish I lived in Cali just for the garage sales. Reminder...I live in Idaho and could never come home with all that stuff, plus have it come home looking new! Wow!

Katie said...

You crack me up! Does this fall under the category of "nesting" much?? Babies are wonderful -- enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

you live in a nice place with nice garage sales. lol. our neighborhood sale is Saturday. I'll be out in my driveway, and i'll probably take a trip around the hood. You sure got lucky, those are great finds. Now if i can only find two of each. :)


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker