Sunday, March 15, 2009

Star Struck...

We go to Disneyland a lot. I bring my camera a lot. This day I did not and of course that was when we see a star. The days we go to California Adventure I always cut through the hotel entrance, it is so beautiful in there and it dumps us right out at the grizzly rapids which the girls always want to go on, it is perfect. This time when we were walking through we could see they were taping something so of course we stopped to inquire more from a cast member. It was just a Disney commercial and it had Tom Bergeron staring in it. Well he is not like a huge star but the kids love Americas Funniest Home Videos and I Love Dancing with the Stars. So when he looked up at us and called us over, we were a little thrilled. He was the nicest man, he joked around and was really cute with the kids and then he even started talking about Dancing with the Stars with me. We probably visited with him about 10 minutes but I was really impressed at how nice he was. Joe and I when we were first married, used to live in Hollywood and we saw stars all the time, at the grocery store, the mall, and Movie Premiers (We lived just a few blocks from the Mann's Chinese Theatre) it was always fun to spot them and many were pretty friendly but not like Tom, he is a class act.

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker