Thursday, October 30, 2008

"MOM LOOK!!! I AM A MUMMY..."

as I turn around from the computer and look up, this is what I see.

Photobucket
I just started laughing hysterically. Life would be so boring without Josh around.


This has been a fun and busy week filled with lots of Fall activities for us. The pumpkin patch is always a favorite however with the wonderful 95 degree weather we only lasted about an hour.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We went to 2 Trunk or Treats last weekend and now have enough candy to last us well into Spring.

Our 2008 costumes featuring:

BRYCE as Mickey Mouse.
Photobucket

JOSH as Nemo.
I got lucky because I bought this one last year at the Disney Store for $5.00 and I thought he might protest and want to be a super hero but he was good with it. I did find it funny that on the 2nd Trunk or Treat he thought he should be a pirate because everyone the night before was calling him Nemo. He is so funny.
Photobucket

TARYN as Hello Kitty Pumpkin.
She has been Hello Kitty something for awhile now, last year it was hello kitty witch, the year before that it was hello kitty cow girl. I am running out of ideas but I found this cute shirt at Target and she was excited.
Photobucket

ANIKA as Nastia Liukin
Photobucket

The best, coolest, and most wonderful people in the world to hang out and have fun with!!!
Photobucket

Anika's BFF Taylor.
Photobucket

On Monday we went to Disney again. This time it was for Kaleb's birthday. We went and got desserts at the Blue Bayou, which is always so fun and yummy!
Photobucket

They have a new area called Pixie Hollow where the little mermaid used to be but this was as close as we got becuase they closed it for the parade. It looked really cute.
Photobucket

Another fun thing to do at Disney is go to Innoventions. The kids loved it before and it is even cooler now. They have this coffee table for the future and you can pull up photos on them. We thought it was so neat that one was the San Diego Temple
Photobucket

Since this post got started with Josh in a crazy costume I thought it only fitting to put one more picture of him in yet another crazy costume he put on this last week.
Photobucket
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE.

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Seriously your son is HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard at the first one, and then you put up another pic and it was just as funny. What a character! He must be a lot like is dad!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

barbra, my mom said she saw you at Disneyland....we were there all day, my three hour limit turned into a full day, but it was way fun. wish we would have run into you.

Joy said...

Another great use for feminine products. A favorite at my house is using tampoons to give shots.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker