Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DISNEYLAND IN THE FALL...

is my favorite!!! It is during this time of the year that I go at least once a week. The crowds are small, the weather is starting to get cooler and I love all the fun Halloween decorations and activities.
Photobucket

We always meet up with Kaleb and Aunt Chelle who my kids just adore and her wonderful Mom and now that Josh knows she is Kalebs Grandma he is her new best friend.
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Every year my kids give me new challenging pumpkins to carve so I was paying close attention to them carving all these amazing disney characters and scenes.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Josh loves his pirate mickey hat...
Photobucket

and Bryce tries to sneak it on whenever he gets a chance.
Photobucket

My crazy boy is always trying to get everyone to laugh.
Photobucket

They have an area set up up by Thunder mountain for (FREE) face painting that the kids loved getting done.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Halloween is just around the corner which is a good thing since the question I get everyday from Josh is "Mom, is today Halloween?" Then the next question is "Mom are we going to Disneyland today?"
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Isn't it just the best? Loved the feel and the light crowd. Fall is great, and Disneyland is great in the Fall! Your kids are adorable of course!

Chelle said...

We love going too!!! I'll have to steal some of your cute pics for our blog...

Kate said...

not sure how I found your blog... through a friend of a friend... but- looking at your blog makes me want to move back to Southern Cal.- ahhh... it looks like you are enjoying every bit of it!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker