Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SEA WORLD...

Life has been so busy with the kids back in school and with soccer in full swing.
Fall ends up being a bit of a blur for me every year. Also, over these last two weeks, we have all gotten this nasty cold that the kids each had for about 3 days and I ended up having for like 10, yuck. So it was wonderful this past weekend to finally feel good and get out to Sea World. Thank you Lynnette!!! Joe was out of town on business but off we went anyhow. We got there the moment it opened and stayed until they kicked us out of there. It was a perfect fall day and we were able to get to every show,
go on every ride and see every animal exhibit. Photobucket

We all enjoyed the shamu show, it was so well done.
I was actually getting emotional during it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I finally broke down and bought Bryce the leash a few months back. It has been a life saver. I always thought parents that had these were so horrible, how could they... and I was CERTAIN none of my little angels would ever...well I am getting weak I guess, but he is #4 and a runner...It has been the best $9.00 I have ever spent.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I would say our favorite thing was the dolphine show and feeding the dolphines.
The girls wanted to feed them so bad so I bought the 3 slimey, dead, smelly fish and then they decided they were too grossed out to do it. So I went first and have to admit it was a little gross and then they finally got brave and did it.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Another highlight was holding star fish.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We really did enjoy everything at Sea World. I do not think we will ever get season passes because it is just far enough of a drive and because you can do everything they have to offer in one day. I would say it is a once every 2 to 3 year place to visit.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

There is nothing like THE END of a great day!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

Glad everyone is feeling better at your house. I LOVE Sea World, there's so much to see and do. I had your opinion about the kid leashes. Same with never driving a mini van or carrying a HUGE diaper bag. What it comes down to is -don't knock it 'til you try it - Those things were created for a reason. I already have the HUGE diaper bag, if I could afford it I would get a mini van and something tells me my kid leash is on the way...

Chelle said...

cute ENDing :) I think we'll hit up the free Friday nights at Aquarium of the Pacific instead of paying for Sea World. Funny thing about the leash is I always thought those moms were pretty smart, but I always end up carrying Kaleb. Not so smart!

Anonymous said...

Hey barbra...i miss you guys. we are in our house and pretty much all unpacked. Let me know the next time you are crashing an Eastvale activity...i'll be sure to join you.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker