Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN...

seemed to take so long to get here and now it is gone just like that. We were lucky to have Grandma arrive Halloween morning to help us do pumpkins. I blew it this year and did not buy them in time so I had to settle for pie pumpkins which you can not carve so we used paints instead. Luckily I had a 1 pumpkin that we got for free so it was the family pumpkin and we made it a witch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is nothing better to welcome in November than a another great USC game.
It was Josh's turn to go this time and he had a blast.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I keep telling him that football is the sport with biggest Trophies:)
USC has a room full of them so he is a believer now !
Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE Pete Carroll! He is treated like a rockstar at USC.
Photobucket

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker