Sunday, October 12, 2008

A PERFECT DAY...

It was, in the city of Angels. I loved going to USC for many reasons one of which was that, I loved living in Los Angeles. I am a city girl through and through. I feed off the energy and excitement only city living provides. Everytime we drive into the city my heart is full of excitment and I find any excuse to go up to L.A.
One of the best of course being a football game.

Photobucket

As a small USC football fan we have a phrase we use called, THE PERFECT DAY!They do not happen all that often but it is great when they do. This is when USC wins their game and then ucla and notre dame lose theirs and oh, all the moons are aligned:) This ended up being a PERFECT DAY.
Photobucket

This day was also fun because it was just my parents and sister and only 1 of the kids . Bryce loved every minute of being an only child and having 4 adults to shower him with all their undivided attention.
Photobucket
My serious boy.
Photobucket

We always eat at this awesome picnic before the game, yum!!
Photobucket

During the picnic the team walks through and Bryce was getting into giving all the players high fives, his new thing.
Photobucket

Here is to enjoying many more perfect days as the season continues.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Go Trojans! you are the cutest fan they ever had that's for sure!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker