Thursday, November 13, 2008

ARGH MATEY...

My Josh is now 4 years old and had been talking about his PIRATE BIRTHDAY
since the day after his spider man birthday last year. It was lots of fun,
so much fun that he is insisting we do a pirate birthday again next year.
Photobucket

All who arrived needed to look the part
Photobucket

His newest mate is his Pirate Dinosaur, JOSHASAURUS that he made at Build a Bear the day before.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Awesome pirate cake
Photobucket

I found these cute underwear to complete his pirate outfit :)
Photobucket

What kind of Mom would I be if I was not doing a few things at once. So while we were busy doing the party Anika was at soccer practice on the field next to us.
Photobucket


He was able to take home lots of bithday treasure.
Photobucket
Thank you to our friends and family who made the day so special!!!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

How cute is that! I love that our boys love Pirates so much. It looked like a lot of fun and your cake is awesome!!!

Caroline Haring said...

Oh Josh, happy birthday buddy! I just loved having him in Nursery. I sure do miss him. It is so hard to believe he is 4. Dang, I'm getting old!

Kat said...

What! That cake was awesome. The kids look so cute and it was good to see your Mom on the blog too.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker