Thursday, July 24, 2008

LITTLE SURFER GIRL...

Twice a year Joe's best friend comes into town from Utah to do one thing, spend every moment of his family vacation at the beach. Joe and Drew spent their entire youth at the beach surfing. They enjoy it even now well into their 30's and a little out of shape. We always join their family for a few of the days. What made this day so special is Anika went out there and got her first surfing lesson, she did great!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Kris said...

Great Pictures! The beach sounds like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

WOW...i'm impressed barbra. She looks like she did really good. Did you get out? :) COLD

Sheryl said...

I was a surfer girl once upon a time. She is totally going to love it! Great times!

Rachel said...

Barbra, I was just wondering if you use a Canon or a Nikon. I like looking at all the fun summer photos.

Chelle said...

Go Anika! I'm so impressed.

Lisa said...

That looks so relaxing and fun, and Anika has talent for surfing. I loved Taryn's hawaiian pioneer style. Looks like a totally "milfy" OC summer!

Caroline Haring said...

Seeing those photos reminded me of when I was a kid and my dad would push us on his surfboard. Loved it, they will be great memories for your kids too.

Unknown said...

Hi Barb and Joe:
We tried to send and resend an email, but were blocked by the server. Please email darwin.rehart@gmail.com

Lisa Webb said...

Hey Barbra! Saw you on Sister Holmes blog! Looks like you are doing great! Your kids are adorable and I can't believe there are 4 of them! I think when you were my visiting teacher you just had the girls! How time flys! Take care and I'll be checking up on you all from time to time!
Lisa


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker