Saturday, August 9, 2008

BIG CITY LIFE...

2 weeks is a little long for my girl who is growing up way too fast to be away in a big fun city.
What an adventure for an 8 year old.
Photobucket

I told her the other day how much I was going to miss her, Her response "Oh Mom, just look at this like a training time for you before I go off to college." I had to laugh, I like her plans.
Photobucket


Thank goodness she is in the best of hands.
I know with Grandpa and Grandma she will be well taken care of (spoiled rotten).
Photobucket
Have fun Anika we love and will miss you!!!

3 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

It will be a trip of a lifetime for her. She'll remember it forever. I still cherish the trip I got to take with my grandpa to Idaho. What a lucky girl.

Sheryl said...

Wow mom, when you said she was on vacation I had no idea. You are going to miss her so much, but it will certainly be a bonding experience like none other with her grandparents. Still cracks my up that Taryn has her grandma's smile!

Kris said...

How is she doing? Has she gotten home sick? I remember staying with my grandparents for a week, it was so much fun - I was spoiled rotten! Have a great day!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker