Saturday, May 3, 2008

#1...

Photobucket


I can not believe that it has already been a year!!! Wasn't he born yesterday? We spent a wonderful afternoon at the park with friends, family, and flies
(they were all over today) to celebrate my big guy turning the BIG #1.

Photobucket
His favorite thing was playing with the balloons and eating the sidewalk chalk.

Photobucket
Bryce has always been a very serious child. He makes you really work to get him to smile. At this moment his Grandpa Dunkley is singing Happy Birthday to him in his famous Donald Duck voice. We are all cracking up but Bryce was not amused.

Photobucket
Whats a birthday without a good cry
Photobucket

Photobucket
The very first time that Anika had ever had cake was on her 1st birthday. Bryce being number 4 has had more sugar than I care to admit.
We knew he would have no problems
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Taking down decorations is always more fun than the presents.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you to everyone who made it such a special day!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, that slice of cake is bigger then his head. LOL. Looks like fun! Hope you get to relax now.

Heather

Kat said...

I can't believe its been a year either. Your blog is adorable. Where are the pictures of Mom? Looking at your blog makes me realize you really are "Supermom".

Chelle said...

It was so much fun!!! Bryce with the cake was the best!!!

kam said...

I can't believe it has been a year. Time. It continues to baffle me! I finally found your blog! ;) Hooray! The party looks like it was super fun! How much of the cake did he get in his belly? ;) I love that part best about first birthdays. Fun memories...

Sheryl said...

What cutie pies you have! Hard to believe you have been here long enough to add those adorable boys to your family. I remember getting the tour of your first home and the blue stripe painted, for "when we have a boy". Now here they are all boy as boy can be. Fun hanging with you on Saturday at the baptism. Love you

Caroline Haring said...

Well, HELLO back! I love being in Nursery more than anything, but you're right, it is very hard to meet other ladies if they're not in Nursery also. I'll be retiring in the next month or two, so I'm really hoping finally get to know everyone. See you Sunday.
Happy Mother's Day!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker