Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT...

out at the Ranch. It's time for a HOEDOWN!!! We had such a blast, great Food, great Company, great Events, great Music = GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL!!!!


Anika spent most the night here!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Taryn was ready to move in to this incredible play house but then informed me it would not work because it did not have a bathroom. Thank goodness.
Photobucket

Photobucket

They did some line dancing...
Photobucket


Potato sack racing...
Photobucket


and of course arts and crafts.
Photobucket


I think my girls will agree that there is nothing as fun as a girls night out!!!!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Wow!! That is some place! Your girls are rockin' adorable!

Caroline Haring said...

I would have given anything to have a play house like that as a kid!

Chelle said...

You forgot to mention the food...and desserts! I'm still about 5 pounds heavier! Mmmmmmm.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker