Sunday, June 14, 2009

MINI CHEFS...

last year I signed the kids up for the kidgets club which does events at the mall and also has lots of great discounts you can use there. The membership is $5.00 per year per kid. It has been the best 5 bucks ever spent. This weekend they did an event called mini chefs where the kids got to tour a new restaurant opening at the mall. They got to go back in the kitchen and watch the chefs in action, it was so much fun. Then after the tour they had crafts and an awesome sampler plate for them each to enjoy. I would recommend for anyone with kids to join the club, you will not be disappointed.

Photobucket


On the tour.
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Cotton candy is a huge treat for them because I never buy it. I can not stand how sticky they get or maybe it is how sticky I end up getting just trying to clean them up.
Photobucket


25 week Belly Shot
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It was a good day, but the best part was seeing you and the family today!

Susannah said...

Seriously...you look adorable! You are so...tiny and look great. I wish we lived closer together, in case you were wondering.

Caroline Haring said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello at church yesterday. I did see you sitting across the way, but Ev was losing his marbles so we left just before sacrament meeting was over. It was nice to have you visit!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker