Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OUR SUMMER KICKOFF...

has always been on Memorial day weekend at Aunt Ruths and Uncle Jims for a BBQ. They have a huge amazing fun yard to play in where we can swim, run around and the kids get their fill of cool pets.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought it was so cute how we would ask Bryce to smile and this was the face we got.
Photobucket

We spent most of the day in the pool of course.
Photobucket

You have got to love Josh always posing for me and begging me to take his picture
Photobucket

Photobucket

The turtles are so cool and the kids love to feed them and play in the dirt.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone ready for dessert.
Photobucket


You would be too. This cake was so yummy.
Photobucket



Let our Summer Fun Begin..... but first we need to finish those last 3 weeks of school.

3 comments:

skibums said...

Love all the great pictures!!!

Sheryl said...

gorgeous pictures of your adorable cherubs! What a fun place to be together with family!

Chelle said...

Fine...make me sad I didn't go! It looks so fun & I love the cake too. Can't wait for Thurs.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker