Thursday, May 21, 2009

OPEN HOUSE '09...

I felt like I just posted about this event yesterday. Time just keeps flying by so fast. The girls once again worked so hard this school year and have both grown so much. They were each blessed with amazingly talented teachers as well. They also made lots of really sweet and wonderful friends. They could not wait to show off all of the things they had worked on this year.
Both rooms were set up so cute, it was a great evening!!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



Girls we are so proud of you!!! Keep up all your hard work!!!
!

2 comments:

Joy said...

The stickers turned out great. I hope you got an A...I mean Taryn

Chelle said...

So cute. Is it just me, or does Taryn kind of look like her teacher? That must be fun.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker