Saturday, August 23, 2008

THE WILD WEST...

Is alive and well at Knotts Berry Farm!!! I have so many great memories from my childhood at this place. When my parents asked which amusement park we wanted to go to, my sister and I always wanted Knotts. All the classic rides are still going, the log ride, dragon swing, Monazumas Revenge. I remembered them all being so much bigger but they we still all just as fun. I was excited to bring the kids here and they really enjoyed it. It was not very crowded at all, the weather was perfect and we got through the whole day without any major meltdowns!!!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

My sister and I have so many photos sitting with these.
Josh is stealing a kiss in the pic on the right. Too funny!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Total flashback! That was the place we went each year, and it cracks me up that those lovely saloon girls are still there for all to behold! So fun!!

Susannah said...

That is hilarious about Josh! I love it. Congrats by the way on 10years, that is crazy how time goes by.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker