Sunday, May 23, 2010

LAST MINUTE TRIP....

to where else but Las Vegas of course.
Joe had a conference there during Spring Break that I was not going to go on but when we got to stay here I changed my mind

Photobucket
It is my new most favorite hotel.
The rooms were so nice and so big...this is only one half of it. It had remote control blinds. 3 flat screens one of which was in the bathroom. The kids loved it.

Photobucket

The kids had fun getting in their first swim of the season.
Photobucket

We went and saw that new City Center and these were cool but overall I was not that impressed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We always go to the Bellagio....I cannot tell you how many pictures I have of the kids in the garden. It is always so beautiful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
As long as our favorite people live there we will keep coming back!!!!
We miss you guys!!!
Hurry and move back to California!!!

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker