Sunday, May 23, 2010

THE KID'S FAVORITE....

BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT.

The kids are all learning so much and are so proud of the work they do. I love to come to back to school night to see how excited they are to show me all that they have done.

Josh
has had a great year and he has grown so much. I was so nervous to start him because he is one of the younger ones but he has done great and I am glad I did it.

Photobucket

I had to share my favorite project of his in the room.

Photobucket
(front)
So cute...this cracks me up.
(back)
Photobucket

Taryn

Photobucket

She did a report on Scotland so her Dad would help her.
Photobucket


Anika
Photobucket

This alsocracked me up.
Photobucket

I am so glad for another great year, with having Shea at the start of school it has just been one big blur!!!!
Bring on this Summer, I am so ready for the break!!!!!

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker