Saturday, March 6, 2010

GOD BLESS...

AMERICA!!!
Nothing is as cute as watching a group of Kinders belting out songs about our country.
I had to post a few cute pictures of this because Josh almost got kicked out of this little production. He was having some behavior problems during practice. It is such a great feeling when you go to get him from school and a visibly annoyed and angered kindergarden teacher informs the group of Moms waiting that she needs another moment to talk to them all. I just turned to the lady next to me and said I know mine is guilty. Luckily he shaped up for the next practice and we got to enjoy him singing and hamming it up.


Photobucket


>Does that really look like the face of kid who causes trouble?

Photobucket


It was cute because during the performance he locked eyes with me the whole time and I just keep smiling although later he asked me why I did not like the Abraham Lincoln song. I told him I did like that song and he said well you lost your happy face during it. Oops... he is so funn
y.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

What a cutie! I just came up on some pictures of him as a baby at one of our first Eastvale Ward dinners. He and Russell were buddies that night. He has grown so much. Nothing like kids performing patriotic songs!! Fabulous!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker