Sunday, September 27, 2009

I HAVE BEEN WAITING....

For what has felt like forever for this little girl to come. I somehow figured that bringing child #5 into this world would mean she would need to be a little early and save me a few days of pain. Well my due date has now come and gone. We gave her an eviction notice today to say that she is to be out by tomorrow :)

We can not wait to meet her!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What will make tomorrow an extra special Birthday is
that she will share it with her Grandma.
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

oh, that nursery is adorable! I love the black and white. I remember Evan was drawn to black and white contrast for so long when he was smaller- she'll love it! good luck tomorrow, we'll send an extra prayer your way tonight for things to go smoothly. Can't wait to see her!

Susannah said...

Yippee! I am so....excited for you guys! I have been waiting for a post about it, but now I will have to wait until tomorrow. Please post pics soon and don't forget about us!

P.S.
Her room is adorable! Way to cute.

Caroline Haring said...

I agree, it DOES seem like you've been pregnant forever. Good luck today, hope all goes well. I am looking forward to some photos when you get a chance. Happy pushing!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker