Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FINALLY...

the first day of school has come!!!
The kids have been begging to go back for about a month now. When you have 11 weeks of summer, I guess that is what happens. We went school shopping and the kids were so excited to be getting all their supplies. There was this lady there doing the same thing with a 9th grade daughter who was not at all excited. She gave me great advise, to enjoy these moments, and I do.

They all had a wonderful first day!
They loved their teachers, were so excited to be with their friends and motivated to get smarter.

Photobucket

Josh started Kindergarten and I do not think anyone of the kids has ever been more excited for school than him. He has been seeing the girls leave for school for years now just waiting patiently for his turn.
He did great!!!
Photobucket


Poor Bryce is going to be left with just me at home to play with but only for a few weeks.
I am ready for this Baby Girl to get here!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

WOW!! Josh in Kindergarten - it seems like he should still be little! :) Good luck with your upcoming adventure! :)


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker