Monday, July 20, 2009

THE OC FAIR 09...

It feels like yesterday that I did the post about going to the fair in 2008 but it has already been a year & is upon us again. Going to the fair over summer break has been a good memory for me since I was a little girl. The tradition is alive and well because since having me own kids we have never missed a year & they love it.

Now going to the fair 30 weeks pregnant with 4 kids is a crazy idea. Thank goodness this year Michelle and Kaleb joined in on the fun and brought her Mom along who my children especially Josh just adore. I can honestly say that if they were not there I would not have made it. Thank you!!!!!!!

We did all the fun activities we always love, arts and crafts , animals, rides, shopping and of course ate lots of yummy really bad for us food. Here are some highlights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are hoping someday the wives of these boys will thank us for trying to instill a love of grocery shopping :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker