Sunday, July 5, 2009

THE 4TH OF JULY...

has always been a holiday I enjoy. Although I do miss the old days from when I was a kid and you could set off your own fireworks, that was the best.

We had a great day beginning with our little community parade.

Photobucket

There was lots of water squirted and candy thrown out.
Photobucket

This moment was the highlight for the kids.
Photobucket

Now we really did enjoy the parade but Josh was worried that Joe was going to get run over in the street each time he took a picture...his face is classic. I just think it is very interesting that he was never worried in getting run over when he would jump out to get candy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we were off to Kevin and Michelles for a yummy BBQ good company and of course CAKE.
Photobucket

We finished up our day at a fun street fair.
Photobucket

Photobucket

and enjoyed a perfect spot for fireworks. Now I have no photos or cute video but Bryce was so funny during the firework show. He would scream with delight as each one went off and just start giggling hysterically which made all of us start to laugh. He was also hearing some of the kids go Oh my Gosh!!! so periodically he would yell out Oh Josh !!!! it was just so funny.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I got some pics of Bryce, but none of them really capture his enthusiasm. The one I like I cut off half his face....oh well!

Tonya said...

So much fun!!! That parade looked so fun! Can't wait to see your little one :)

xoxo

Tonya


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker