Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A FREE TUESDAY NIGHT?

When we got home from Church on Sunday, Joe made the declaration
Guess what guys, we get our Mommy back, yeah!!!’ For 4 ½ years I have served in Young Womens and have loved every minute being there. My girls are incredible and easy to love, they made all the time I spent away from my family and on the calling worth it. Anyhow, I have blocked out Tuesday night now for years and it felt a little funny to stop and think of what I was going to do without needing to head out the door to mutual. I grabbed Josh and Bryce and decided Disneyland seemed like the perfect place, for a late afternoon and into the evening fun.

Disneyland is starting to get very crowded so we quickly found ourselves over at California Adventure.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been told by many people that they think Bryce looks like the
Incredibles Baby.
Photobucket
I guess I can see it?
Photobucket

One of Josh's favorite rides is the lady bugs and because
I love him I go on it every time :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

The brother bear area is always a fun place to play

PhotobucketPhotobucket


I had to bribe Josh with candy to get him away from this thing. What is it you ask? Well it is starts spinning really fast and the scene comes alive, it is really cool!!!

You can find it inside that Imaginarium area in California Adventure.
Photobucket

I will be going on more Disney adventures the next few Tuesday nights before our passes are blocked out for summer, if anyone wants to join us, let me know :)


But even Disneyland could not take away the feeling that,

I MISS BEING WITH THEM ALREADY.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

Seems like everyone around here with kids has Disneyland passes. Your kids are so lucky to get to go. Looks like a blast. My first trip to Disneyland was when I was 17. It's a little less magical when you're older. When are you offically moving?

Sheryl said...

Hey sweetie,
That release is sure bittersweet isn't it? You miss all of that busy-ness, but most of all...you miss your girls. The great thing is being invited to their weddings and receptions down the road and seeing that the time you spent together was an investment that lasts forever. You did a great job loving them and leading them.

Lisa said...

We will miss all of it, and especially we will miss you...
THANK YOU for making it a wonderful
time for everyone involved!

Kat said...

I love this picture. Those girls are amazing. They will miss you more. You did good!

Britney Wardle said...

awww i love this picture!!! good times!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker