Sunday, January 27, 2008

Grandpa Dunkley's 70th Birthday Cruise

Cabo Cruise!!!
Wow!! This was the best vacation ever. We had such a wonderful time with our family, 38 of us on this trip. Everyone was healthy and happy and we enjoyed every minute we had together. The food was fabulous!! Thank heavens for kids club and cabo was beautiful. I think this will be a birthday Grandpa Dunkley will never forget.
This cake was so yummy
Taryn is my talented girl
The kids all loved our towel animals at the end of each day.
The midnight buffet with Anika, we were so excited to see it but to tired to eat any of the food.
The pool was fun however.....
the water slides were even more fun and Anika finally made the height cut off

Bryce never gets enough attention
Anika and Mom came in 7th on the Amazing race, which was good enough to earn a medal but we are going for the trophey next time. We got through it with only one small arguement and learned some great teamwork skills.

Cabo !!!
We spent the afternoon on Lover's Beach, it was beautiful






My favorite part of the day, dinner in the Dining Room with everyone
















2 comments:

Tonya said...

ohhhhh...I am so jealous...this looks like so much fun!

Thanks for your sweet email...I appreciated it...made my night in fact!

xoxoxo

Tonya

Kevin Poole said...

I'm one of the "small group of activists" whose loving marriage will likely be invalidated by the passage of Proposition 8. If you do just a little digging, you'll discover that the legalization of gay marriage in CA was absolutely no threat to religious freedom, religious institutions, or public education. Unfortunately, the LDS Church, along with other Yes on 8 supporters, chose to run a campaign based on misleading and patently false claims. It was absolutely absurd to claim that churches would be forced to perform gay marriages. I can't think of any clearer example of a violation of the Ninth Commandment than the spreading of such misinformation.

I wish your family no ill will, but I think it's important that you recognize the severe emotional and legal impact that Prop 8 has had on people like me; people who are absolutely no threat to your way of living or your religion. In the end, you will have to answer to your God for voting discrimination into law under the guise of protecting marriage. Meanwhile, society will continue to evolve, and my husband and I will someday enjoy equal protection under state and federal law.

Respectfully,

Kevin Poole
Renton, WA
(born and raised in Pacific Grove, CA)


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker