Saturday, January 26, 2008

2007 in Review

Josh's 4th Birthday that he started planning about 11 months prior. He would look at me every day and say Mom, Spiderman Birthday Cake? It was a great thing to finally give him, his Spiderman Birthday cake. The day after the party he looked at me and said Mom, Pirate Birthday Cake? He cracks me up.




I remember carving pumpkins with a triangle nose, eyes and a smile. My requests as the years go on get harder and harder this year it was a cat in the moonlight for Anika, Hello Kitty for Taryn and Spiderman for Josh and close to 3 hours later this is what we got!
Their cute smiles made it all worth it!











Once again Josh doing what he does best, finding trouble. I had some of my Young Women over on this one, of course they thought this was so funny.
Just another fun trip to Disneyland
The girls with Taylor and Carley

The first day of school: Anika 2nd, Taryn Kinder





Anika with Nicole and Britney





Josh is our little comedian in the family so when I think of 2007 I can not help to think of Josh and all of his craziness. He is so naughty but his cute little face saves him every time. He can always make me laugh.


We surprised Aunt Ruth for her 29th Birthday :)






No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker