Friday, July 16, 2010

OUR L.A. ADVENTURE...

It had been awhile since we had been up to L.A. and I was missing it bad. I had to convince Joe that the Beach really was not the best way to spend a Saturday in July. That was of course during our little So Cal cold spell because this Saturday it sounds great.
Photobucket

We started the afternoon at Griffith Park one of my favorite places.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We drove by our old place in Hollywood. Such great memories.
Photobucket

We wanted to check out this place.
Photobucket

I love the food network and one of my new favorite shows is Cupcake Wars. The guy who owns this place competed on it and I thought his cupcakes looked like they would taste amazing. I was a little disappointed. The bakery portion was just a little corner of the restaurant, he mainly does ice cream.
Photobucket

and to finish off the night we went to the Grove.
This was in the American Girl Store.
Photobucket
I love to play in L.A.!!!

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker