Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter in SoCal...

I do feel bad when I watch the news and I see all the snow and rain coming down across the country. There have even been times in my life that I have lived in those conditions. That is why I have chosen to live in Southern California, because I enjoy having near perfect weather all the time. This weekend was gorgeous and we enjoyed being outside (at the beach) for every minute of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Disclaimer - This was the castle another family built which turned out way cooler than ours.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Chelle said...

I'm drooling, I love your beach pics! maybe we should go again this Sun?

Kris said...

Great Pictures!! My kids were just asking to go to the beach - looks like fun!

Susannah said...

If you were trying to make us all jealous, you did a great job! It looks heavenly. I love your pics, you do a great job taking pictures. Your treats by the way look DELICIOUS and I wish I could taste them right now.

Nikki said...

I'm so jealous! I found your blog address on facebook, I hope you don't mind if I put you on my blog list. I check out blogs pretty often and would love to keep up on yours! Our blog address is hpyjack6.blogspot.com. Come on over and take a look!

Sheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!! Your babies are so blessed to have you ...you know how to raise with memories that are so fab!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker