Monday, December 22, 2008

LET IT SNOW...

or in our case rain. The snow did get close though, I have never seen it on the foothills like that before.
Photobucket

I enjoy the rain because it puts me in the mood to bake which is something I love to do. It is a tradition in our family to put together plates of goodies and do some deliveries, which the kids look forward to every year.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This weekend was another busy one. On Saturday we had the always fun Dunkley Family Christmas Party. Unfortunetly, I did not charge my camera battery so I was only able to get a few pics.
This is Joe's Mom and Dad and I could not ask for better in-laws.
They had 7 children and are now up to 16 grandchildren, 8 boys and 8 girls.
Photobucket

I finally got a pic. showing Bryce's cute dimples.
Photobucket

On Sunday we went up to L.A. for a a baby blessing so of course we had to stop by and see the L.A. Temple which is just beautiful with all the lights. You never know who you might bump into up there so I was thrilled to see two of my Young Women.
Photobucket

Joe really was happy to be there.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

Who doesn't love a plate of yummy scrummy cookies and candy? Yum! Merry Christmas to your family!

Sheryl said...

I want a Barbra brownie about now!! Mint please! You are so adorable. I am sorry we missed you at the temple as well! I could have used a few Dunkley hugs!! Merry Christmas cuties!

Kat said...

Thanks so much for the goodies! They were awesome - of course. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker