Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring in Vegas.....

Actually is nice, the weather was beautiful and most of all with my sister living there, it gives us a good enough reason to take a fun trip. I feel like we have done most of the family friendly vegas attractions many, many times and I have had enough of the MGM lions and M&M factory etc. On this trip we found something new, the coolest mall ever, called Town Square just south of the main strip. It is a lot like Victoria Gardens with lots of great shopping, not like we could really do that with 6 kids under 8, but even better because the area for the kids to play in was amazing
as you will see in the pics.
1
We enjoyed our yummy Claim Jumper lunch picnic style. There was this big grass area to play on with lots of shade. 01
This was part of the play area that had a really fun maze.
02
I took this pic for Joe because on this fort play area they had the
Scottish flag flying proud.
03
I love these two sweet faces, but these boys together cause more touble than you could ever imagine, it is actually pretty funny.
3

2

4
I remember these things at all the parks when I was a kid but this is the first one my kids had ever been on and they loved it, however, I could see why they might be a bit of a liability with kids jumping on and off them while spinning.
7

6
Bryce is almost walking and ready to get in on the fun,
but for now I like him just where he is.
8
The visit went way to fast and at the end of our 3 days I was exhausted (the price I pay by not traveling with Joe). Hailey and Taryn where crying when it was time to go saying "It wasn't long enough." I love that our kids are so close and have so much fun together. I am just hoping now after another scorching hot summer my sister will have had enough of the desert and come back home to Cali, we miss her.

No comments:


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker